Considering the safety of all involved has always been the priority while sharing animals. I have 31 years of hands-on daily interactive experience with reptiles, amphibians, and arthropods. Proper maintenance, handling, hygiene while interacting with reptiles is my specialty. Your presentation, as always, will include guidelines and information for safe and proper interaction with the animals.
Your 21-animal experience will be customized for your needs, regulations, and comfort level. For the rest of 2020, I will do my best to match your budget. Haggling allowed.
For locations within 40 minutes from NE Oceanside.
YOUR OPTIONS ARE:
1) No contact, viewing only (lasts 45 to 60 minutes), social distancing from presenter of six feet. Best for small family/neighborhood groups/camps/homeschool. $150
2) Limited contact with gentle petting of a few animals, each animal will be pet by one child. Best for small groups (max 12 kids). $175
3) Birthday (or volunteer) chair with animals on a towel on lap for petting. Guests may perch frogs on arms or hats, pet a bearded dragon and tortoise, wear snakes around shoulders, includes The Dare Chair, and more. $200
4) Reduced sizes of groups, equals reduced pricing for locations within a 40 minutes drive. Any option with no more than 6 kid-guests, costs $150. Up to 10 kid-guests is $175. Until further notice.
5) Please ask for a customized price to fit your individual needs and budget. Location is a huge factor.
Options are flexible at your event to accommodate your specific needs on the day. Price is per option or actual format used.
Thursday and Friday Special “C” Rate of $100 for all single-presentation events within 30 minutes from NE Oceanside.
Duration of presentation depends on your factors of questions asked, photos taken, number of guests and those participating. Price is not based on time, it is based per presentation and location. Every party is allotted 90 minutes, just in case. Please allow at least an hour. Prices above are for locations within 40 minutes of Sagewood, Oceanside, 92056. Add $25 for farther locations. Our travel zone is no more than 70 minutes (El Cajon) from our home base.
PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME, CHILDREN HAVE BEEN KEPT AWAY FROM OTHERS AND ARE SO EAGER TO SHARE THEIR STORIES.
Every one-hour event has 21 animals present.
NOT JUST FOR BIRTHDAYS.